I haven't posted for a while due to lack of interesting things in my life, but here goes...
-I've mostly just been working a lot lately. My lunch rushes have been really busy, which has been nice, but stressful. Being a waitress totally changes your perspective when going out to eat. I've met a lot of interesting people, a lot of bitcy people, have gotten some really shitty tips, but also some amazing ones, so it basically all evens out in the end. Thus is life.
- I miss college friends a lot.
-I miss Erik a lot. There are lots of fire, but he hasn't been called out to one yet:(
- Current favorite song: 'Hometown Glory' by Adele (check it out)
- I need LOST season 5 to start NOW
- Happy Birthday to Lily
- Zazz is currently the most prominent male in my life, and that's just sad. Erik, come home.
- I want to go swimming, anyone in?
Sorry for the randomness, summer is boring.
1 comment:
hi.
come visit me soon?
Post a Comment