Well, I did it. I managed to watch all four seasons of LOST in less than three months and am pretty damn proud. The only problem is that now I have no idea what to do with my free time. So, let's reminisce...share your favorite LOST episodes/moments.
Here are some of mine off-hand...
1. The episode where Nikki and Paulo get burried alive
2. The one where Locke finds the hatch.
3. Any of the episodes with the Others
4. Eko's backstory
5. 'The Long Con' with Sawyer
6. The one when Henry Gale/Ben Linnus is trapped
7. All of season three
8. When Hurley drives around in the VW Bus
3 comments:
Nikki and Paulo make me laugh. I guess the producers were planning on doing more on them but everyone thought it was so ridiculous they snuffed the whole idea.
My favorite episode EVER, is Desmond's in season four, "The Constant". Desmond is my favorite character, and that episode is absolutely phenomenal. It also pays a little homage to Slaughterhouse Five, which is one of my favorite Vonnegut books.
:):):)
I can't read this post. I just cant.
I can read this now!
The Nikki and Paulo thing...I was just like "why"?
Post a Comment