My lame update:
1. I leave for DC on Wednesday for my Pickering Orientation. I'm a little nervous (I hate awkward social situations), but I will be put up in a sweet hotel in downtown DC, so I guess I'll deal.
2. I just made an incredible mixed cd and am really proud of it...could possibly be my best one ever.
3. I miss Erik. and affection.
4. I miss college.
5. Bartending is going well except for the fact that I have to work all day on my birthday. lame.
6. P.D.B.S. (Hannah and Ash can decode)
7. I made my first ever batch of cookies (I cook, but don't bake) and they turned out suprisingly well. Heath and m&m :)
8. (sigh....) I'm bored. I need a project.
2 comments:
Titling is my favorite :)
#6. sigh.
I have been crafting your birthday project for the last few weeks, I need to see you soon so I can give it to you.
Have fun in D.C. I am sure it will go well.
I'm on season 3 of LOST.
Love you.
i need p.d.b.s. NOW!
aaand i miss you! have fun in dc!
Post a Comment