1/17/11

My most superficial post so far...

I got new boots! Normally I wouldn't be as excited about this, but my boot journey has been a long and exhausting one, complete with phone calls from corporate shoe company headquarters reporting that they sold out of the original boots I ordered NATIONWIDE in a size 7.5 and offered me a 20% off coupon for my struggle.
After months of wet shoes and cold feet, I found these...
... and they meet all of my criteria... 1) brown. 2) leather w/out fur. 3) flat so that I'm not taller than Erik. I know it's shallow, but I'm thrilled. Don't judge me :)

3 comments:

Brianna said...

OMG you totally have to come to this little town outside Antigua called Pastores...they specialize in leather boots. They literally custom-make you any boot you want for about Q.375. (Sooo, with todays rate, about $45.) Seriously you would love it! Next time you´re in Guate... ;)

Kaitlin said...

LOVE those boots! Absolutely adorable :)

Alyssa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I officially ended my 2 years of boot shopping as well over break. Grey, flat, no fur, no pointed or thick toe. Difficult search and no 20% off coupon so you probably win.