This could potentially be a VERY long summer for me. I'm somewhat unemployed, living at home, with a boyfriend across the country. SO, I'm requesting new music suggestions. I love chill music. You know how there are always two or three slow songs on most cds? I'm the girl that ALL of the slow songs, but not necessarily the rest of the album (of course there are exceptions). I'm a big fan of Sufjan Stevens, Brett Dennen, and Coldplay...so anything is that general direction would be great!
5 comments:
Coldplay releases a new album in June I think.
Also, Steph, meet last.fm
www.last.fm
You two will hit it off GREAT.
I have some excellllllent steph-like selections. Check out Ray Lamontagne...I have one of his CD's that I will mail/give to you.
The cd I have...Till the Sun Turns Black...here is a link to that song live:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLFdA2IiBr0
Not the most attractive man in the world...but his voice is kickass and just what you like :)
Tamar got me hooked on Priscilla Ahn! Also Yael Naim and Meiko are good. How 'bout you just force me to make you a CD?
john vanderslice
badly drawn boy
angus & julia stone
tegan and sara
athlete
minus the bear
devotchka
RAARRR!! :)
Post a Comment