Nothing is really new, but I felt like posting so now you have to deal with the randomess...
1. I'm going to Menomonie (spelling?) this weekend with Ash to visit our dear friend Hannah, and I CAN'T WAIT.
2. Still currently unemployed. I have like 4 part-time possibilities, none of which are coming together very well and it's annoying.
3. I miss Erik like crazy. It's hard to go from seeing him pretty much everyday to not seeing him at all. But we've done it before, and will have to do it again, so I'm dealing.
4. I've really wanted to do something outside lately. So if anyone has any ideas, let me know and I'll probably be game.
5. I really want to do something constructive this summer. Sitting at home, or even working, just aren't enough. It's beginning to dawn on me how few 'summers' we have left. When else will we have three months to do whatever the hell we want with? Anyway, I really want to take advantage of my lack of responsibilities during this time in my life, and do something with it. Any ideas?
6. I miss Mason's voices.
7. Watch Brett Dennen's 'Ain't No Reason' video.
8. The End
2 comments:
Ummm, I'm pretty freaking excited to see you too. If it doesn't rain on Sunday, we can go on a nature hike and see some elk. And make/eat cookies.
:) :)
And you spelled Menomonie right!
Post a Comment