As requested by my dear friend Laura, it's time for an update...
1. Nobel Peace Prize winner Wangari Mathai is coming to St. Bens in September and there's a chance that I get to have dinner with her! (Keeping my fingers crossed)
That's a tough one to top...
2. I move back to St. Bens in three weeks and am getting antsy. The only problem is that I can't imagine campus without Mase and Hannah :( Luckily I'll see them both next weekend.
3. Erik came home from Oregon with me a few weeks ago, and I love having him home.
4. The new batman movie is amazing.
5. Work is work, nothing new.
That's it for now, I'll keep thinking:)
2 comments:
Yay you posted! I am -- of course -- jealous that you might get to have dinner with Wangari Mathai. If you need to get excited for it by having me recite my 11th grade speech, just let me know. Haha.
gahhh! i'll miss you too!
Post a Comment